Have you made a team building resolution for the New Year?! You should!
The best team building strategies come from strong leaders that set goals and we have a few suggestions to help you get started:
1. Take some notes. What worked during your company holiday party? What didn’t work? Start planning for 2014 now.
2. Start Spring off strong with a green workplace challenge.
3. Incorporate team building activities into one meeting each month.
4. Schedule an annual team building event.
5. Share a meal with a different colleague once a week.
6. Invest in corporate training programs for yourself and your team.
7. Develop strategies to increase the engagement of your virtual team members.
8. Implement one new tool that will help foster collaboration each month.
9. Consider some perks like gym memberships or social activities like a running club to boost productivity.
10. Recruit others to spearhead team building initiatives.
11. Clarify everyone’s role by the end of the quarter. Then, re-clarify.
12. Try making a few decisions as a team.
13. Reward a few failures. It will not hurt…too much. We promise.
14. Read a team building eBook, full of helpful information!
Are you already taking these steps toward building a strong team? What are your work resolutions for the New Year?
Need more inspiration? Check out more team building tips. Set at least three new team building resolutions for 2014 and you’ll start the new year off as a strong team leader.
At TeamBonding, we are experts at mixing work & play to create team building events, both virtually and in-person globally, for businesses looking to positively impact their company culture, employee engagement and retention, on-the-job effectiveness and job satisfaction.
We’ve outlined five steps for starting and managing a remote team with a focus on building culture. No longer a special arrangement for a handful of team members, remote work has become more common than ever. Today, the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has imposed work from home mandates, and many companies need to start and manage remote teams, fast.
In a world rife with distractions and a population more easily sidetracked than ever, it’s becoming more and more difficult for companies to keep their employee morale strong.
With a new year comes new goals and challenges. As a business owner or manager, some of those challenges include figuring out how to increase numbers and maximize efficiency. Most of your success, however, comes down to one thing – improving work performance.
Consider the experience of starting a job from the perspective of your newly hired employees.
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?” – Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes from history offer immeasurable inspirational leadership advice. Great leaders and activists from history highlight what our country and world has been through and remind us how we can change it.
It’s a new year, which means making personal new year’s resolutions and office resolutions. A great way to do this is to start a goal sheet. Write down everything you envision for the year. If you haven’t started on your 2020 Vision goal sheet, here are some tips to get a head start!
Enter your email and we’ll add you to our newsletter of helpful tips, tricks, and techniques.