Why this event?
This sequence creates a process for enhanced communication and team performance. Each session is followed by a short debrief to promote continuous improvement.
Teams In Action activities are strategically selected based on your group’s specific goals and outcomes. Even the sequencing of your events is intentional, based on our deep experience facilitating thousands of these programs. This makes for a great partnership – you know your group, and we know what works well.
All of the icebreakers, energizers and team challenges are based around mental challenges. This makes participation fun and easy, regardless of physical ability.
- On Target – Our single most popular collaborative team building activity
- Picture This – You each have some of the information. But can you communicate your part? Who will finally see the big picture?
- Make the Connection – This puzzling challenge requires the entire group to collaborate and communicate – quickly.
- Sharing Best Practices: The Big Info Swap – Each team’s success is tied directly to their ability to share their best practices with other teams.
- Aces High – This giant card game has everyone on the move and communicating quickly.
- Better Get Better – In this high-energy, collaborative team building exercise, teams take on a task with a tight deadline.
As a grand finale to Teams In Action, we suggest our popular Product Pipeline.