Effective Communication Skills
Explore clear, concise, and powerful communication techniques that work in all different kinds of situations. Effective communication is important in every aspect of work. So, work with your team to strengthen your skills and take them back to the workplace.
How Great Teams Communicate
The Effective Communication team building program gives you the tools and insights you need to communicate more effectively at work and communicate more clearly and persuasively with everyone on your team. You’ll improve both verbal and non-verbal communication skills and gain new techniques to help you out in any situation. Unique communication challenges such as email and other virtual communication, as well as group settings such as, meetings and presentations, will be addressed.
In the Effective Communication training you will:
- Hone your communication skills and help you communicate more effectively
- Learn how to match different situations with the most effective mode of communication for each one
- Develop an action plan for communicating more effectively within your team
- Learn how to make your case, whether you’re talking with a co-worker, your boss, or your customer
- Discover how to use body language to reinforce what you verbally say
- Discern what is being silently said when someone is talking
- Get a tool-kit of different communication strategies and techniques to help you be a better communicator at work
A large, open space is preferred. Including round tables for all participants, and one for the facilitator. If weather permits, some group activities can be done outside.
- Increased appreciation of each other within the team
- An understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the communication styles of the group
- Develop better communication throughout your team
- Reduction in destructive conflict
- Better communication with customers
*Every program we offer can be tailored. You will work with your master facilitator/trainer to tailor the program to meet your goals and desired outcomes.
Typical sessions vary from half-day, one-day or two days, depending on your objectives and group size.
The event was perfect !!!!! Your staff were amazing and engaging. We absolutely loved the activities building up to the Teddy Bear Build. Beyond our expectations.
Today was an awesome event! Our employees loved it! Paul was amazing! Thank you very much for the organized chaos! C’mon Down - Love it!”
Just wanted to let you know that activity was a huge hit! Deric and the team did an amazing job…Very well done.
“Excellent show! The actors were fun and interacted well with your company. We will definitely recommend to others. I enjoyed hearing that co-worker laughter!”
We had a great time and I received a lot of positive feedback from the team. They were surprised, had fun and enjoyed participating in multiple activities. Michael was amazing!
I heard only great things about the Art Heist! Everyone was interacting and working together. Seemed really into it and having fun!!
Other activities you may like.
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.