Effective Communication Skills
Explore clear, concise, and powerful communication techniques that work in all different kinds of situations. Effective communication is important in every aspect of work. So, work with your team to strengthen your skills and take them back to the workplace.
How Great Teams Communicate
The Effective Communication team building program gives you the tools and insights you need to communicate more effectively at work and communicate more clearly and persuasively with everyone on your team. You’ll improve both verbal and non-verbal communication skills and gain new techniques to help you out in any situation. Unique communication challenges such as email and other virtual communication, as well as group settings such as, meetings and presentations, will be addressed.
In the Effective Communication training you will:
- Hone your communication skills and help you communicate more effectively
- Learn how to match different situations with the most effective mode of communication for each one
- Develop an action plan for communicating more effectively within your team
- Learn how to make your case, whether you’re talking with a co-worker, your boss, or your customer
- Discover how to use body language to reinforce what you verbally say
- Discern what is being silently said when someone is talking
- Get a tool-kit of different communication strategies and techniques to help you be a better communicator at work
A large, open space is preferred. Including round tables for all participants, and one for the facilitator. If weather permits, some group activities can be done outside.
- Increased appreciation of each other within the team
- An understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the communication styles of the group
- Develop better communication throughout your team
- Reduction in destructive conflict
- Better communication with customers
*Every program we offer can be tailored. You will work with your master facilitator/trainer to tailor the program to meet your goals and desired outcomes.
Typical sessions vary from half-day, one-day or two days, depending on your objectives and group size.
Everything went very well with our Do Good Bus. Michael was great, very friendly and really fun to have around.
“It was an amazing day… and the team really enjoyed Tools for Schools. It meant a lot to them to help children in the community. There were many teary eyes, including mine!”
Today was an awesome event! Our employees loved it! Paul was amazing! Thank you very much for the organized chaos! C’mon Down - Love it!”
Professional and really engaged with our team! Looked like your chefs love what they do. You can see it and feel it! Our mission and goal were achieved!
WOW! What an incredible time we had with Team Bonding last week at our All Hands event! Your team was phenomenal, and with the leadership and charisma of Scott, pulled off keeping the attentions of a very lively crowd!
I have to say Kevin was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is truly gifted in his presentation, engagement of the people, he’s funny and everyone just raved over him—top notch!
Other activities you may like.
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.