A highly sought-after funny motivational speaker, Jody Urquhart is the author of All Work & No Say, a bestselling book that shattered assumptions that work can’t be rewarding and fun.
Jody has been a keynote speaker for large organizations, associations, and corporate teams for over 23 years. A Top Female motivational speaker, she can manage a large crowd of 250 – 500 +, while making them laugh and inspire a sense of purpose.
Her presence is dynamic, endearing, and not reliant on a stage or PowerPoint. She will connect and motivate your people in ways other motivational speakers can’t.
As a former stand up comedian, Jody uses clean, clever comedy, well researched, relevant content, and audience interaction to bring audiences together around a shared purpose.
Every motivational talk features, Savvy, Uplifting, and Hysterical advice to help your audience develop a buoyant, positive, and meaningful perspective amid stress and change.
• Jody’s trademark is to deliver hilarious motivational speeches, and humor is a crucial part of her audience connection.
• A humorous and inspirational motivational speaker and a former stand- up comedian, Jody ONLY uses clean humor and original content catered to the audience.
• Jody does meaningful research and only uses cutting edge content.
Jody is author of the best selling book All Work & No SAY. Her mission is to help motivate people to derive more meaning, fun, and satisfaction from their work.
Compelling Keynote Topics that Draw a Crowd:
THIS WOULD BE FUNNY… IF IT WASN’T HAPPENING TO ME! HOW TO NAVIGATE THE FUTURE
I LOVE MY JOB; IT’S THE PEOPLE I CAN’T STAND!
THE NERVE TO SERVE, SAY HELLO TO HUMOR & GOODBYE TO BURNOUT!
FOLLOW ME I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU! HOW TO LEAD & INFLUENCE OTHERS
THE JOY OF THE JOB… TAKE THIS JOB & LOVE IT!
MANAGING MILLENNIALS: UNDERSTANDING & INTEGRATING THE YOUNGER WORKER
See what having a funny female motivational speaker can do for your event:
• You deserve a keynote speaker who understands how important it is to get it right and will dedicate their time focusing on entertaining and lifting your people, making them feel valued and appreciated instead of just pushing content at them.
• We all know that work-life is hard. It causes burn out, disgruntled-ness, and lack of connection. Show audiences the love they deserve by giving them an event they’ll enjoy with a speaker who can work for even the toughest crowds.
• With a background in stand- up comedy and 22 years experience as a keynote speaker, Jody knows the right balance between delivering great content and strong audience engagement.
As a leadership speaker, Jody strikes the perfect balance between content, comedy, and meaning. We've hired her over and over again she always delivers