Championship Sales Training
A Sales Training Program for Sales Teams
This Event Has Departed...
This event has bonded more teams than we can count but has finally run its course and is now considered part of The Departed. Below you'll find a scrolling list of additional events that are considered great alternatives. If you really loved Championship Sales Training and think it should be brought back from The Departed, let us know by voting using the button below!Vote To Bring Back
10 - 200 - Keynote also available for larger groups
1/2 day to 1 day program
- New project kickoffs
- Memorable meal breaks during a conference
- Pull a new team together after reorganization
- Engaging, interactive and high-energy facilitation
- Utilizes play and fun to keep focus and anchor learning
- Powerpoint used to stimulate all modalities of learning
- Roleplays used throughout so participants learn by doing
- Customized real-life scenarios used to create context for techniques
- Mnemonic memory techniques applied to deepen retention of material
Sales motivation training is critical in today’s technology-saturated world where information is readily available. The Internet has changed everything for prospects—not to mention for the salespeople who hope to win their business. This new environment creates a tremendous opportunity for those with the right sales training to dramatically increase sales.
As Marc shares his Corporate Championship Sales Training program, winning the business of well-informed prospects is very similar to winning in sports. Consistent success—both in sales and on the field—requires a distinct strategy, a repeatable process and a clear plan to execute with commitment and passion.
Immediate takeaways from this motivational sales program include:
- Phone and in-person conversation scripts to use during sales interactions
- A clear day-to-day plan for achieving sales goals
- The blueprint for an easy-to-apply, fool-proof system for selling
- Fully understand an easy-to-apply yet fool-proof system for selling
- Learn to think like a championship salesperson to optimize success in all aspects of business
Past motivational sales program participants have reported that they:
- Close more sales than ever before
- Increase current average sale’s transaction size
- Sell more frequently to current clients
- Know exactly how to achieve sales goals
“In the old days, salespeople were in power because they had information buyers needed. Today, buyers are in charge because everything they need to research products, services, and companies is freely available on the web. New selling models are required. Are you playing by the new rules? Marc shows you how.”
David Meerman Scott – Bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR
Rave Reviews From Clients
I have to say Kevin was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is truly gifted in his presentation, engagement of the people, he’s funny and everyone just raved over him—top notch!
The event was perfect !!!!! Your staff were amazing and engaging. We absolutely loved the activities building up to the Teddy Bear Build. Beyond our expectations.
The hunt was a huge success!! Even this skeptical crowd of mobile app building designers and engineers were pleasantly surprised with the very cool smartphone application and everyone had a really great time! Michael and his team did a terrific job facilitating and the whole event went very smoothly.
Our Charity Bike Build donation event was a huge success. Matt and his team handled everything beautifully, and our group had a ton of fun. I heard nothing but positive comments afterwards. We will definitely recommend you to our colleagues.
Everything went very well with our Do Good Bus. Michael was great, very friendly and really fun to have around.
“It was an amazing day… and the team really enjoyed Tools for Schools. It meant a lot to them to help children in the community. There were many teary eyes, including mine!”
Contact Us for a Tailored Event
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes... We can help.