Holiday Happy Hour & Mixology
Coming Back Fall 2021
Cheers to the holiday season! Bond, drink and be merry with our virtual happy hour hosted by our award-winning mixologist(s) who will teach you and your guests how to to make a cocktail from the cocktail kit we send each participant and lead a spirited game of holiday trivia while you enjoy the company of your co-workers.
Upgrade happy hour by bringing fun and interaction to the craft cocktail and mocktail experience.
Making Spirits Bright!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and there’s nothing like a holiday happy hour to put you in the proper festive mood.
Join us, virtually, to learn the art of those delicious holiday-themed cocktails & how to garnish like a pro hosted by a TeamBonding facilitator and featuring the best (really!) bartenders/mixologists in the country who will blend in tips, tricks, and pub trivia on our custom app! Your virtual holiday happy hour is the perfect way to bring remote employees together and create a sense of camaraderie in the virtual workplace especially during times like these.
We’re making this virtual holiday happy hour even easier for you as we will ship each participant cocktail kits that include the premium ingredients you need to craft and enjoy a top-notch cocktail or mocktail or participants can provide the ingredients and the alcohol, themselves.
When your cocktail kits arrive, there are 3 steps you should follow during the facilitated event:
- Open – Travel tin includes the premium ingredients and instructions you need to craft four (4) cocktails.
- Mix – Just mix the ingredients together and add your favorite spirits.
- Enjoy – Each cocktail kit makes four (4) drinks so you can enjoy yourself with your co-workers.
Cocktail kits currently available are:
- Old Fashioned – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Old-Fashioned cocktails: aromatic bitters, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
- Dirty Martini (Back in Stock April 2021) -the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four extra-dry Dirty Martini cocktails: olives, brine, orange bitters, and cocktail pick – just add vodka or gin!
- Champagne Cocktail – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Champagne Cocktails: aromatic bitters, sugar cubes, and a champagne flute charm – just add champagne
- Mint Julep – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Mint Julep cocktails: mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
- Gin Smash – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Gin Smash cocktails: mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add gin!
- Mojito (Back in Stock April 2021) -kit includes the top-shelf ingredients and instructions you need to craft and enjoy four Mojito cocktails: lime/mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add rum and top with soda water!
Ask about additional holiday options.
Before Covid-19…TeamBonding Team Mixology events came to your in-person events. Since Covid-19 we have virtually facilitated over 200 happy hours with mixology to rave reviews like this one…
“I joined the mixology class yesterday and I just wanted to say that Darnell was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! We not only enjoyed his enthusiastic energy, but he taught all of us many so new things about mixology too! Thank you all for your amazing support. We are definitely in the works in scheduling more events with TeamBonding within the next couple of months. Thanks again! THANK YOU”
Some of the nation’s largest companies, including Facebook and Google, have enlisted our help to bring their employees together for an educational and fun-filled activity that encourages cooperation between colleagues.
Read more about how to craft the perfect cocktail during happy hour in our blog.
It’s social. It’s casual. It’s interactive.
This virtual program is professionally facilitated, remotely.
- Energizing your remote team
- Good for clients and staff
- Mixing up some new skills and relationships
- Creating an icebreaker for new teams
This program can be one as a ‘one-off’ virtual event, a series of events or can easily be paired with another virtual event. Ask about custom cocktails and custom cocktail kits!
Pairs well with:
- Wild Card Bingo
- Swipe Face (Ice Breaker)
- Ice Sculpting demo
- Fire Eating
- Stand-up Comic
- Jon Stetson or Alan Chamo, Mentalist
- Almost Anything Goes Trivia
Want to add some FLAIR?
A Flair-tender is an entertaining Bartender who will impress you with their many tricky, dazzling ways.
(Holds an additional cost.)
Flair-tender Luis Ortiz
As a bartender at the popular cocktail bar, Golden Tiki, Ortiz showcases his talents in not only teaching the public how to make some of the best cocktails on earth, but also entertaining them with his many flair tricks along the way.
"Hi Julie, Thank you for following up, we had a great time at both team building activities including Team Mixology! They were both very well executed with the short notice given. Thanks"
The Mixology program last night was great and the crew we had did a great job with our team. We will continue to use you all for these types of things so thank you for doing a great job as always!
"Just wanted to let you know how much we all enjoyed our Mixology Team-Building event this past Tuesday! The Mixologists, Matthew & Matt, did a great job in leading the event and engaging the team in a fun, friendly competition. We’ve done a lot of different team-building events over the years and everyone agreed that this was our favorite!I Also I want to thank all of you for being able to pull this together with such short notice – it is greatly appreciated! You were all a pleasure to work with. Again, thanks for helping to make our meeting fun and successful!"
Great team, easy to work with and very accommodating to our special requests. Made for a memorable team building experience! Would highly recommend the mixology!
Other activities you may like.
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.