Myers-Briggs Type Indicator | MBTI
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) is the world’s most widely used personality inventory. TeamBonding’s MBTI program helps you to discover and leverage the various ways people make decisions, strategize and access information, using this organizational standard.
The most widely used personality style assessment in the world
Understanding personality types can radically improve team dynamics by presenting a clear picture of the strengths and benefits associated with specific personality traits while giving everyone the tools and common language needed to harness individual potential! Team members begin to recognize the strengths that other types bring to the team and the power that comes from multiple types working together. Participants walk away from our Myer-Briggs team building workshop sessions with practical tools that can be immediately applied to their individual work situations, as well as a vision of the powerful productivity possible in a team that recognizes and leverages all team members’ strengths.
AT THE END OF THE MYERS-BRIGGS TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Understand the strengths and challenges of your personality style
- Understand the strengths and challenges of those you work with
- Capitalize on the diverse strengths of your team
- Adapt your communication to those you work with at all levels of the organization
- Solve problems more effectively
- Communicate more clearly
- Navigate conflict more successfully
Tables and chairs for all participants, typically in a U shape set-up. Room for the trainer to navigate the room comfortably during the event.
- Helping team members to value and work with the strengths of others
- Increasing productivity by aligning an individual’s preferences to particular team tasks.
- Supplying a common framework in which team members can better understand and manage communication, problem solving and team culture
- Providing a positive language with which to discuss overcoming differences
Every program we offer can be tailored – in fact, we like it that way. Tailoring is one of the big reasons for our ongoing success.
Our Charity Bike Build donation event was a huge success. Matt and his team handled everything beautifully, and our group had a ton of fun. I heard nothing but positive comments afterwards. We will definitely recommend you to our colleagues.
Everything went very well with our Do Good Bus. Michael was great, very friendly and really fun to have around.
Today was an awesome event! Our employees loved it! Paul was amazing! Thank you very much for the organized chaos! C’mon Down - Love it!”
I heard only great things about the Art Heist! Everyone was interacting and working together. Seemed really into it and having fun!!
Ben and his team were fantastic yesterday! Thank you so very much for everything!
“It was an amazing day… and the team really enjoyed Tools for Schools. It meant a lot to them to help children in the community. There were many teary eyes, including mine!”
Other activities you may like.
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.