Guaranteed to build stronger, more productive teams. Create unity while celebrating diversity, and infuse the 21st century work environment, as well as people’s lives, with an upbeat spirit of confidence and celebration.
12 - 200+
Approximately 2 hours
An indoor or outdoor area large enough to hold your entire group sitting in a circle. 10 sq ft per participant is a good guide. Remember, pick somewhere you can make some noise!
- Reduce stress levels during challenging times
- Improve teamwork, communication and relationship skills
- Energize, focus and motivate people
- Align the participants with the organization’s values and goals
- Stimulate creativity, risk-taking and a “can do” attitude
- Inspire group members’ own insights into their group dynamics and into their own lives
- Create an uplifted atmosphere of celebration in the workplace and at meetings and conferences
Energizing Rhythms™ (15 to 60 minutes): A celebratory team building opening/closing activity for corporate events, retreats and conferences.
Rhythms Of Community™ (45 minutes to two hours): team building, energizing and celebrating rhythms for individual departments and the entire workforce.
Community Rhythm Festival™ (30 to 60 minutes): A facilitated group drumming, Drum Circle-type “jam session” to break the ice and create an upbeat spirit of community celebration.
Rhythm Teams™ (60 to 180 minutes): A cooperative, not competitive, approach to integrating teams! We work with you to divide your group into teams; each team has either a different instrument type, or a mix of the same instruments (customized to serve your themes and goals).
Leadership Rhythms™ (45 to 90 minutes): Conduct the percussion band! Learn the fundamentals of facilitating a drum circle, then take turns practicing them with other workshop participants, as a playful
and down-to-earth way to explore Leadership Skills.
Corporate Rhythm Residency™: Combine multiple programs throughout one or more days at corporate campuses, conferences, retreats, and more.
Drumming Up A Team offers a wonderful opportunity to engage and energize teamwork and harmony. Team building with drums has proven benefits in increasing employee satisfaction, loyalty and productivity while decreasing stress.
Nuts and Bolts:
- Programs available using different types of instruments to fit a wide range of budgets, as well as any sound, time and space constraints.
- All participants often play percussion together.
- Small “take-away” percussion instruments, with or without your logo or theme imprinted, are also available for your group members to keep as fun, playable mementos of your event.
- Check out all the different variations of what we can do for your team under customization!
Rave Reviews From Clients
Everyone loved it! We may be interested in doing another Drumming up a Team with almost 200 people!
Ben and his team were fantastic yesterday! Thank you so very much for everything!
Our Charity Bike Build donation event was a huge success. Matt and his team handled everything beautifully, and our group had a ton of fun. I heard nothing but positive comments afterwards. We will definitely recommend you to our colleagues.
Professional and really engaged with our team! Looked like your chefs love what they do. You can see it and feel it! Our mission and goal were achieved!
It was a great time. I have only received positive feedback from my team which is a rare thing. Please let Stuart know we loved it.
We had a great time and I received a lot of positive feedback from the team. They were surprised, had fun and enjoyed participating in multiple activities. Michael was amazing!
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.