Is there a special charity you want to support? Do you have a new team building idea that you’d love to try? Would a custom scavenger hunt in multiple locations around the world interest you? Perhaps you’d like to combine some leadership training + team bonding exercises? During a company retreat? Piece of cake!
We’ll work with you to develop a program that fits your space, and all your other requirements.
When to choose a custom event:
• You want your experience to have a clearly defined focus, for example, a new product launch, a brand activation event, or a trade show engagement tool
• Senior Executives within your company would like specific outcomes from the event
• You want to differentiate this event from previous events you’ve held
• You’re seeking an experience that aligns with your core business messages
• You’re looking for a solution that weaves your content throughout the whole event
Looking for a custom company team building event for a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes? Whether you’re looking to run a custom 1,500 person scavenger hunt, indoors (been there) or support a new cause in your community (done that), we’ve got your back. Your needs are unique, your team is original and we never take a one size fits all approach at TeamBonding. When our existing programs just don’t cut it, we pull out all the stops to help you build a 100% customized program for your team.
TeamBonding has been designing custom company team building events that forge real bonds since 1988, so we have the experience and talent to help you clarify your team building objectives and create a program specifically for your team. Many of our innovative programs originated to meet a specific need of a client. Not sure what to expect? You can focus on launching your next project, while we deliver the rest:
- A Dedicated Custom Event Planner
- On-site facilitation
- Program design and schedule flow
- Logistics Management including (but not limited to) coordination with staff, venues, materials, transportation and beneficiaries
- Upfront fee structure – an hourly rate or project based pricing
- Anywhere in the world with our Global network
Simple, right? Contact us now. Let’s talk details!
Rave Reviews From Clients
Our Charity Bike Build donation event was a huge success. Matt and his team handled everything beautifully, and our group had a ton of fun. I heard nothing but positive comments afterwards. We will definitely recommend you to our colleagues.
Today was an awesome event! Our employees loved it! Paul was amazing! Thank you very much for the organized chaos! C’mon Down - Love it!”
Amazing! The event was a HUGE success! Everything was perfect – the participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I can’t say enough about how well it went. The word is already flying around the office about the success of the program and we already have another group thinking about using this program for an event of their own!
I have to say Kevin was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is truly gifted in his presentation, engagement of the people, he’s funny and everyone just raved over him—top notch!
Our client and the guests LOVED the activity. Paul did an amazing job keeping everyone engaged and entertained.
WOW! What an incredible time we had with Team Bonding last week at our All Hands event! Your team was phenomenal, and with the leadership and charisma of Scott, pulled off keeping the attentions of a very lively crowd!
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.