Custom Team Building
Is there a special charity you want to support? Do you have a new team building idea that you’d love to try? Would a custom scavenger hunt in multiple locations around the world interest you? Perhaps you’d like to combine some leadership training + team bonding exercises? During a company retreat? Piece of cake!
plan. design. execute.
Looking for a custom company team building event for a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes? Whether you’re looking to run a custom 1,500 person scavenger hunt, indoors (been there) or support a new cause in your community (done that), we’ve got your back. Your needs are unique, your team is original and we never take a one size fits all approach at TeamBonding. When our existing programs just don’t cut it, we pull out all the stops to help you build a 100% customized program for your team.
TeamBonding has been designing custom company team building events that forge real bonds since 1988, so we have the experience and talent to help you clarify your team building objectives and create a program specifically for your team. Many of our innovative programs originated to meet a specific need of a client. Not sure what to expect? You can focus on launching your next project, while we deliver the rest:
- A Dedicated Custom Event Planner
- On-site facilitation
- Program design and schedule flow
- Logistics Management including (but not limited to) coordination with staff, venues, materials, transportation and beneficiaries
- Upfront fee structure – an hourly rate or project based pricing
- Anywhere in the world with our Global network
Simple, right? Contact us now. Let’s talk details!
We’ll work with you to develop a program that fits your space, and all your other requirements.
When to choose a custom event:
• You want your experience to have a clearly defined focus, for example, a new product launch, a brand activation event, or a trade show engagement tool
• Senior Executives within your company would like specific outcomes from the event
• You want to differentiate this event from previous events you’ve held
• You’re seeking an experience that aligns with your core business messages
• You’re looking for a solution that weaves your content throughout the whole event
"TeamBonding was an amazing company to work with. They joined us for a leadership retreat with over 200 people from our hospital teams. The team-building activity was fun, energizing, and had everyone in the room laughing and having a great time. I have heard so much positive feedback from our leaders about the event. They do all of the work and allow the organization to just sit back, participate, and enjoy the fun!! Highly recommended!"
Today was an awesome event! Our employees loved it! Paul was amazing! Thank you very much for the organized chaos! C’mon Down - Love it!”
I heard only great things about the Art Heist! Everyone was interacting and working together. Seemed really into it and having fun!!
Our client and the guests LOVED the activity. Paul did an amazing job keeping everyone engaged and entertained.
The event was perfect !!!!! Your staff were amazing and engaging. We absolutely loved the activities building up to the Teddy Bear Build. Beyond our expectations.
Professional and really engaged with our team! Looked like your chefs love what they do. You can see it and feel it! Our mission and goal were achieved!
Other activities you may like.
Group Size: 12 - 125
Time: 1-2 Hours
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.