Is there a special charity you want to support? Do you have a new team building idea that you’d love to try? Would a custom scavenger hunt in multiple locations around the world interest you? Perhaps you’d like to combine some leadership training + team bonding exercises? During a company retreat? Piece of cake!
We’ll work with you to develop a program that fits your space, and all your other requirements.
When to choose a custom event:
• You want your experience to have a clearly defined focus, for example, a new product launch, a brand activation event, or a trade show engagement tool
• Senior Executives within your company would like specific outcomes from the event
• You want to differentiate this event from previous events you’ve held
• You’re seeking an experience that aligns with your core business messages
• You’re looking for a solution that weaves your content throughout the whole event
Looking for a custom company team building event for a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes? Whether you’re looking to run a custom 1,500 person scavenger hunt, indoors (been there) or support a new cause in your community (done that), we’ve got your back. Your needs are unique, your team is original and we never take a one size fits all approach at TeamBonding. When our existing programs just don’t cut it, we pull out all the stops to help you build a 100% customized program for your team.
TeamBonding has been designing custom company team building events that forge real bonds since 1988, so we have the experience and talent to help you clarify your team building objectives and create a program specifically for your team. Many of our innovative programs originated to meet a specific need of a client. Not sure what to expect? You can focus on launching your next project, while we deliver the rest:
- A Dedicated Custom Event Planner
- On-site facilitation
- Program design and schedule flow
- Logistics Management including (but not limited to) coordination with staff, venues, materials, transportation and beneficiaries
- Upfront fee structure – an hourly rate or project based pricing
- Anywhere in the world with our Global network
Simple, right? Contact us now. Let’s talk details!
Rave Reviews From Clients
“Excellent show! The actors were fun and interacted well with your company. We will definitely recommend to others. I enjoyed hearing that co-worker laughter!”
I heard only great things about the Art Heist! Everyone was interacting and working together. Seemed really into it and having fun!!
We had a great time and I received a lot of positive feedback from the team. They were surprised, had fun and enjoyed participating in multiple activities. Michael was amazing!
I have to say Kevin was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is truly gifted in his presentation, engagement of the people, he’s funny and everyone just raved over him—top notch!
The feedback has been nothing but positive. I received several unsolicited comments from many people who could not say enough great things about the program and the facilitators. It was definitely a success!
Ben and his team were fantastic yesterday! Thank you so very much for everything!
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.