Team building games for adults and ice breaker activities can keep your team bonded throughout the year. Get started with this simple DIY team building exercise.
EXERCISE GOAL: Participants will gain a deeper understanding of themselves and those around them through ice breaker activities.
EXERCISE TAKE AWAYS:
From this ice breaker activity, participants will accomplish the following.
- Comfortably discuss personal thoughts and feelings.
- Help each other increase their self concepts.
- Summarize the experience they just had.
- Verbalize positive personal attributes.
- Have fun!
BREAK THE ICE!
- Invite your team to sit in a circle.
- Gather up a bunch of toys and put them in a box.
- Take the box of toys and dump it into the center of the circle of people.
- Have each group member choose a toy that they feel represents themselves.
- Take turns and describe the toy and its application to you.
Speaking of toys, what a great way to kick off a Toys for Tykes, Team Teddy Rescue Bear or Bike Build program!corporate social responsibility, ice breaker activities, office ice breakers, sam, team building ebook, team building exercises, team building games for adults
Get our newsletter
Sign up to receive news, tips and special offers.