Team building games and ice breaker activities for adults can keep your team bonded throughout the year. Get started with this simple DIY team building exercise.
EXERCISE GOAL: Participants will gain a deeper understanding of themselves and those around them through ice breaker activities.
EXERCISE TAKE AWAYS
From this ice breaker activity, participants will accomplish the following:
- Comfortably discuss personal thoughts and feelings.
- Help each other increase their self concepts.
- Summarize the experience they just had.
- Verbalize positive personal attributes.
- Have fun!
BREAK THE ICE!
- Invite your team to sit in a circle.
- Gather up a bunch of toys and put them in a box.
- Take the box of toys and dump it into the center of the circle of people.
- Have each group member choose a toy that they feel represents themselves.
- Take turns and describe the toy and its application to you.
MORE TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES >