Get started with this simple DIY team building exercise.
EXERCISE GOAL: Participants will gain a deeper understanding of themselves and those around them.
EXERCISE TAKE AWAYS:
From this event, participants will:
- Comfortably discuss personal thoughts and feelings;
- Help others to increase their self concept;
- Summarize the experience they just had;
- Verbalize positive personal attributes; and,
- Have fun!
BREAK THE ICE!
- Gather up a bunch of toys and put them in a box.
- Take the box of toys and dump it into the center of the circle of people.
- Have each group member choose a toy that they feel represents themselves.
- Take turns and describe the toy and its application to you.
Speaking of toys, what a great way to kick off a Toys for Tykes, Team Teddy Rescue Bear or Bike Build program!
corporate social responsibility, office ice breakers, sam, team building ebook, team building exercises
Get our newsletter
Sign up to receive news, tips and special offers.