Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over twenty years’ experience in delivering the most unique and effective team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country three times in the past 10 years.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated, innovative and proactive Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who interested in Marketing, Social Media, Team Building and the Arts, then we want you on our team! We are looking for someone who will be equally as excited to take TeamBonding to the next level. Your work will include managing and monitoring all social media accounts, content creation, developing campaigns, website edits, and analyzing data.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, organized, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works directly with our COO, Marketing Manager, and the rest of the Marketing team.
- Attends all marketing meetings including SEO, PPC, and Drift, and project development meetings.
- Collaborates with Sales, Events, and our National, and International Partners with any marketing materials.
- Utilizes resources to develop new social media campaigns and organize cross-platform content strategies.
- Creates content while adhering to campaign strategy and brand awareness for social media posts, blogs, and websites.
- Handles all incoming video to upload on Youtube, Vimeo, TB website, mini-site, and other sources.
- Performs research into our clients’ industries and provides actionable tips and advice for expanding our reach.
- Evaluates competitor’s marketing and digital content, and other social channels for industry trends.
- Stays up to date on current technologies, platforms, news, and ideas to help grow and expand our online presence.
- Analyzes social media metrics, campaign performance, and progression in B2B marketing efforts.
- Assists in other marketing projects, including our mini-sites, Trustpilot reviews, and Google Business postings.
- Coordinates and assists TeamBonding staff in all launches of programs and products.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all the basic social media platforms.
(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)• Strong computer skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel. (Adobe Suite a plus.)• Comfortable making website edits, including updating copy and content. (WordPress a plus)• Experience working with social media tools, management platforms, and CRM systems. (Including but not limited to Animoto, Canva, Promo, Public Box, Linktree, Bitly, Monday, Salesforce and Pardot)
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking, dedicated outlook, and willingness to learn with an adaptive attitude
- Strong project management and proofing skills.
This position is open at the end of March/beginning of April.
Marketing office hours are 8AM – 4:30PM.
Our office headquarters are in Stoughton, MA.
If you feel you are a match for a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator with TeamBonding, please email the Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org