Be a Team Building Event Assistant
Job posted on: May 11, 2022
TeamBonding is the premier corporate event and team building company in North America with over 20 years’ experience in delivering the most unique, fun, and effective team building and training programs for corporations from every industry. Our client list is well-known, and constantly growing.
We are currently looking for Event Assistants to work at local events to represent TeamBonding, and our clients. You’ll be helping set up and break down the event, as well as interacting with teams, giving instructions. and the encouragement to win. You’ll play a part in what makes our clients have the best team building experiences.
What makes the ideal TeamBonding Event Assistant?
Attitude is everything. We are looking for a kind, cooperative, optimistic, and outgoing team players. Does it make you happy to see and assist other people in learning and having fun? Are you reliable and able to follow directions well? If so, then it’s a good chance you are a good fit to be a TeamBonding Rockstar assistant.
- Be on time and reliable
- Able to follow directions
- Learn things quickly
- Display grace under pressure
- Be personable and enthusiastic
- Clean cut
- Have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
What you will do:
- Assist with set up & breakdown.
- Help give instructions
- Motivate and encourage participants
- As-needed basis (Contact you 1 – 2 weeks before an event)
- Paid positions are typically $125- $150 for up to 5 hours
- Paid as an independent contractor.
Be sure to join our database of dynamic, caring, and professional Event Assistants! Apply today.