We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over twenty years’ experience in delivering the most unique and effective team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country FIVE times in the past 10 years.
Being a Director of Corporate Events is a job where time will fly as one day you will be communicating with high-level executives at Fortune 500 companies to ensure all details of the event are properly executed and the next you’ll be managing an event for 1500 participants (well, not the first week). Training will be provided and creativity and passion are a necessity. We can’t build great teams without having you manage a great team of our own.
- You’re a highly organized person who can handle heavy volume and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- You are creative and resourceful.
- You’ve got a level-head on a good pair of shoulders who can step in as a leader of the event management team.
- You see an upcoming storm before a big event as an “exciting challenge.”
- You think having three or more people asking you questions at the same time is normal.
- You thrive off of “Crazy event idea” jokes and make them happen.
- Seeing the people around you succeed is just as important as your own success.
- Oversee event management team responsible for the success of 100+ events per month, nationwide
- Produce unique events that are organized, professional, and profitable.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the event experience.
- Develop collaborative and positive relationships with event facilitators located throughout the country.
- Coordinate logistics and communicate with clients and venues for each event you own (25+ per month) including the staffing of lead facilitators, booking travel, scheduling assistants, and ensuring all staff is prepared prior to arrival on-site.
- Manage material shipment process for each event: ordering specialized materials, scheduling shipment date, double checking event materials, tracking and troubleshooting shipment issues.
- Track events costs in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with operations and accounting to analyze cost efficiency.
- Provide support to sales department and management – enable sales teams to help clients better understand program options and suggest solutions for last minute or out-of-the-box requests.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4-8+ years Event Management and People Management experience
- Must be a creative Event Manager with a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills including exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Software savvy – Salesforce experience a plus.
- Effective time management and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain budgets with effectively managed program expenses.
Job is located in Stoughton, MA and is not accessible via public transportation
Typical in-office business hours are M – F 9:30AM-6:00 PM*
*There may be a need to answer phone calls/track emails outside of normal business hours to help troubleshoot any issues on-site.
Submit your resume and cover letter to hello at TeamBonding dot com.