Generational Tension at Work – How, Why, and What You Can Do About It
It’s no surprise that there is more tension now than ever as four generations learn to co-exist in the workplace.
- Gen Z, iGen, or Centennials: Born 1996 – TBD.
- Millennials or Gen Y: Born 1977 – 1995.
- Generation X: Born 1965 – 1976.
- Baby Boomers: Born 1946 – 1964.
- Traditionalists or Silent Generation: Born 1945 and before.
“The way that we view leadership is always changing. If you pull leadership from the past 100 years, you will see leadership used to be about authority, loyalty, and impressing the will of the leader on those being led. Now, leadership is really measured by your ability to transform a diverse group of humans into a cohesive, effective, and passionate team.“
To learn more about Lindsay, or to have her speak to your team, visit Lindsay Boccardo’s speaker page.