Sr. Corporate Event Manager
Job posted on: January 1, 2024
Sr. Corporate Event Manager Position | Full-Time 40hrs.
We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over twenty years of experience in delivering the most unique and effective team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring, and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, and fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in America seven times.
- You’re a highly organized person who can handle heavy volume and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- You are creative and resourceful.
- You possess a composed demeanor and strong leadership qualities.
- You see an upcoming storm before an important event as an “exciting challenge.”
- You think having three or more people asking you questions at the same time is normal.
- You thrive off of “Crazy event idea” jokes and make them happen.
- Oversee corporate team building programs using various virtual platforms.
- Event Manage in-person, live events, and nationwide (from Stoughton, MA).
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve internal processes.
- Develop collaborative and positive relationships with third-party vendors.
- Communicate with clients on each event you own including the staffing of lead facilitators, scheduling assistants, and ensuring all staff are prepared.
- Track event and team costs in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with operations and accounting to analyze cost efficiency.
- Support sales department and management – enable sales teams to help clients better understand program options and suggest solutions for last-minute or out-of-the-box requests.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years of professional experience
- Must have a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Must thrive in a FAST PACE and HIGH VOLUME environment and demonstrate strong multitasking abilities.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills including exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Software savvy with knowledge of virtual platforms.
- Effective time management and leadership.
- Prior management, event management, or hospitality experience and Salesforce experience a plus.
This is a full-time position. Typical in-office business hours are Monday – Friday 9:30 AM-6:00 PM
*There may be a need to answer phone calls/track emails outside of normal business hours for time-sensitive matters, such as end-of-year closing.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stoughton, MA 02072: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
If you feel you are a match for the Sr. Corporate Event Manager with TeamBonding, please submit your application below.