Sr. Corporate Event Manager
Job posted on: December 22, 2021
Sr. Corporate Event Manager
Event Manager Position | Full-Time 40hrs.
We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over thirty years of experience in delivering the most unique and effective virtual, hybrid, and in-person team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring, and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country and this year marks the sixth time TeamBonding has been named to the reputable and exclusive list. We are also an exclusive partner of the Catalyst Global Network.
- You’re a highly organized person who can handle heavy volume and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- You are creative and resourceful.
- You’ve got a level-head on a good pair of shoulders who can step in as a leader when asked to.
- You see an upcoming storm before an important event as an “exciting challenge.”
- You think having three or more people asking you questions at the same time is normal.
- You thrive off of “Crazy event idea” jokes and make them happen.
- Oversee corporate team building programs using various virtual platforms
- Event Manager in-person, live events, nationwide (from Stoughton, MA)
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve internal processes
- Develop collaborative and positive relationships with third-party vendors
- Communicate with clients on each event you own including the staffing of lead facilitators, scheduling assistants, and ensuring all staff are prepared
- Track event and team costs in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with operations and accounting to analyze cost efficiency.
- Provide support to sales department and management – enable sales teams to help clients better understand program options and suggest solutions for last-minute or out-of-the-box requests.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years professional experience
- Must have a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Must flourish in a FAST PACE and HIGH VOLUME environment
- Prior management, event management, or hospitality experience a +
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills including exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Software savvy with knowledge of virtual platforms
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Effective time management and leadership.
This is a full-time position. Typical in-office business hours are Monday – Friday 9:30 AM-6:00 PM
*There may be a need to answer phone calls/track emails outside of normal business hours for time-sensitive matters, end of year closing.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stoughton, MA 02072: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Contact: Nancy Fitzgerald