We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over thirty years of experience in delivering the most unique and effective virtual, hybrid, and in-person team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring, and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country and this year marks the sixth time TeamBonding has been named to the reputable and exclusive list. We are also an exclusive partner of the Catalyst Global Network.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Inside Sales Account Executive to join our team.
The Inside Sales Account Executive is a high-impact position that focuses exclusively on satisfaction and relationship management for new, incoming clients. This role requires a consultative approach to sales by serving as the Subject Matter Expert on a variety of team building solutions. The Inside Sales Account Executive will come with a solid knowledge of building and growing accounts from inbound leads.
Responsibilities will include responding to incoming leads, understanding clients’ needs, creating proposals, pitching customized events, pricing various options, and contributing to a team with an “all hands on deck” mentality. Recent clients include Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Verizon, TikTok, Deloitte, and more… The Inside Sales Account Executive is the client advocate and ensures that client needs are understood and satisfied while meeting the operational requirements of the Company to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales, retention, and profitability targets.
- Serve as the point of contact for incoming leads in owned region.
- Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations, demos, and personal meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor/consultative relationship with all accounts, stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Maintains frequent contact with leads to understand their immediate and long-term team building, corporate training, and event needs company-wide and departmentally.
- Acts as the lead person on preparing customized proposals in response to RFPs; coordinates all information to develop an event.
- Makes presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization as needed to leverage supportive factors, address barriers, and manage unique needs and preferences of key internal and external decision makers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in all negotiations and matters of significance.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all products, competition in the industry, and positioning.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales success.
- Proven work experience in an Inbound Sales Role or as an Account Manager with a focus on large businesses or major accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management.
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales and retention goals.
- Strong ability to learn new products and ramp-up quickly
- Familiarity with cloud-based software services; Salesforce knowledge a +
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic communication skills, excellent listening skills; strong writing skills
- Creative Thinking to develop and design programs to fulfill clients’ needs
- Quick and efficient with a computer
- Experience building highly consultative customer relationships
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6 pm. Option to be semi-remote. This position is expected to respond as quickly as possible to new clients and is consistently available to existing clients.
If you feel you are a match for the Inside Sales Account Executive position, please reach out to the Sales Team Lead, Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org