We believe in internships and share our experience with students from all over the world. Our founder interned all throughout college and understands the needs of today’s college students to gain valuable experience before coming into the job market. We have created valuable learning experiences that are fun, interactive and hands-on. Last year an intern from Endicott College came back as a full-time event manager and one of our interns from Curry College stepped in as a paid Jr. Event Manager to help out during a maternity leave.
You are a current student who has a knack for Event Planning, Team Building and the Arts.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are available to start working in the fall. Having access to a car would be preferable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Directly working and collaborating with the Director of Corporate Events
- Help to plan, organize and execute events from behind the scenes
- Assist on-site with local events
- Support event promotion
- Attend meetings to cultivate new materials & ideas
Essential requirements for the position:
- Current College Student interested in Event Planning, Team Building and the Arts
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Must have a flexible and adaptive attitude
Unpaid or for college course credit only.
Next Step: If you feel you are a match for an Event Planning Internship with TeamBonding, please EMAIL WendyB to apply.