We believe in internships and share our experience with students from all over the world. Our founder interned all throughout college and understands the needs of today’s college students to gain valuable experience before coming into the job market. We have created valuable learning experiences that are fun, interactive and hands-on. Last year an intern from Endicott College came back as a full-time event manager and one of our interns from Curry College stepped in as a paid Jr. Event Manager to help out during a maternity leave.
You are a current student who has a knack for Event Planning, Team Building, and the Arts.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are accepting applications for both Winter and Spring Internships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for organizing logistics for events
- Assist with staff assistants for events nationwide
- Troubleshoot shipping & material issues
- Assisting with inventory in our production warehouse
- Responsible for double checking all event materials before they are shipped from our warehouse
- Assist with program development and revamping our current team building events
- Final project to include producing a teambuilding program with an Event Manager from start to finish
- Upkeeping of our Assistant’s, Charity, and Courier Databases
- Creating & Running Weekly Reports
Essential requirements for the position:
Candidates willing and excited to learn the Event Management field
- Own transportation
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to lift 50+
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint Proficient
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for MWF or TTH schedule
Unpaid or for college course credit only.
(Opportunities are available to work paid local teambuilding events)
Next Step: If you feel you are a match for an Event Planning Internship with TeamBonding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.