WE! CONNECT CARDS – Team Building Card Deck
We! Connect Cards are designed to encourage people at an event or meeting to get to know each other in a fun way. This deck of 60 cards is color coded into three types of questions, purple asks questions that encourage self-reflection (e.g. What is something you miss from your past?), green asks questions that are fun and light (e.g.What is something that amazes you?), and blue asks questions that are a bit deeper (e.g.What is one personality trait you admire in others?). What makes this deck extra unique is that on the back of each card is a different stretch meant to be an added activity with the people around you.
Good For: Meetings, Trainings, Getting out of your seat, Icebreakers, Organizations with hierarchies, Fighting turnover, Conferences, and events
What is it?
- A deck of 60 cards that spark conversation, and build trust and connection.
- 20 green cards ask questions that are fun and light
- 20 blue cards ask questions that are a bit deeper
- 20 purple cards ask questions that encourage self-reflection
What does it do?
- Provides a fast-paced, fun way to move beyond ice breaking to real connections
- Offers a suite of activities to cross-pollinate different departments across your company
- Arms employees and management with a set of questions to break down communication barriers and management hierarchies
- Gives employees permission to have fun and be excited about work
Who is it for?
Leaders, facilitators, teachers, project directors, program directors, and anyone who wants to increase connections within their community
Spud Marshallthe co.space | CEO