Entertainment Talk Thumball
Turn the conversation toward favorite films, TV programs and books. An easy way to relax people and get them to open up.
Thumballs are small, easily packable and deceptively powerful. Each soft, 6” diameter ball has 32 individual panels featuring phrases designed to jump-start conversation. Toss it, pass it, or roll it to the next person in your group. The phrase your thumb lands on becomes the catalyst for a story, a laugh or even a personal insight.
- Improve team building and group dynamics at workshops.
- Invigorate audiences periodically during presentations.
- Address academic goals, IEPs, speech therapy, ESL, OT, PT.
- An interactive game all ages and abilities can play together.
Entertainment Thumball examples:
- Best Talk Show
- Saturday Morning Cartoon: Old or New
- I’d Write a Book About…
- Reality Show to Love or Hate
- TV Theme Song
- Book I Will Never Give Away