Corporate Volunteer Management
Our mission is to uniquely combine team building with social responsibility by creating groundbreaking non-profit aligned programs. Our innovative programs raise the standards of impact for corporations and to the non-profits.
CSR opportunities for your company
Hospitals, children’s charities, food banks, senior citizen programs, homeless shelters, schools, libraries, soldiers and needy families are just some of the organizations and groups that benefit from your team’s efforts. In addition to having a great time and working together during your TeamBonding CSR program, your employees will experience a sense of purpose and camaraderie as they support a worthy cause of your choosing. Giving back to the community infuses the team building experience with a sense of purpose that goes beyond traditional programs. The rewards include a sense of pride and accomplishment for a job well done. Explore the many options listed here, and remember that TeamBonding CSR can customize all programs to tie-in with your company’s mission or outreach.
Non-profits looking for better ways to engage teams
Welcome to the intramural sports league of the future!
We will host a custom company esports league for your group. Players form teams with coworkers and compete in a league season. Teams play one match per week over the course of 3-4 weeks, and teams with top ranks advance to the playoffs bracket. 4-6 weeks (can be customized)
The competition will happen over several phases:
- Preseason (2 weeks): Players will team up to form teams together
- Regular Season (3-4 weeks): Teams will play one match a week
- Playoffs: (1 week) Top teams advance to single-elimination playoffs
- Championships (1 hour): Top 2 teams face off for the championship title
Choose any esports game title for this program: Call of Duty, League of Legends, Madden, Rocket League, and many more. We’ll provide a survey for your employees to share their game preferences and select the right game based on your team’s interests.
DIY Kits for volunteer teambuilding
Your team wants to make an impact, we know where to start.
We know that nowadays people want to make a positive impact, but don’t always know where to start. We’re here to make it easy, fun and allow you to see the difference that your company is making in your community and around the world.
Giving back just makes sense – for your colleagues, your company, and your community.
Here is some information about the programs you can choose:
- Mindfulness Kit Assembly : In partnership with Calmer Choice, volunteers will receive supplies to their requested address to craft a mindfulness & stress relief kit. This event is a stress reliever for not only the end recipient but the volunteer as well.
- Operation Gratitude: Military Care Kit Assembly: Volunteers will learn about Operation Gratitude: their mission and volunteer efforts. Volunteers will then be facilitated in writing letters, creating a military paracord bracelet, and packing donation bags with essentials items for active duty military.
- Operation Gratitude: DIY Paracord Assembly: In partnership with Operation Gratitude, volunteers will build 3 paracord bracelets and write letters of gratitude to military service members. Paracord bracelets are a lifesaving tool that can be used to help build a makeshift shelter, make a sling, extract an injured person, and more.
- Mindfulness Kit Assembly: In partnership with Calmer Choice, volunteers will receive supplies to craft a mindfulness & stress relief kit which will be distributed to children learning to manage stress.
- Safe Water Kit : 31% of schools lack access to safe water and adequate sanitation globally. Volunteers will receive supplies to prepare Safe Water Education kits that are donated to under resourced students, introducing them to the principals of using science to solve challenges as well as principles of climate protection.
Building a Volunteering & CSR plan that works for your team
- We offer volunteering opportunities to suit everyone
- Pick a format that works – online or in-person: Ensure everyone can participate from anywhere. We offer a variety of in-person and virtual volunteerism with a high non-profit impact. All our programs have engaging activities that achieve a great mix of teambuilding and volunteerism in one!
- Track participation and impact: Monitor the participation of your program, volunteering hours and donations made at an individual level or companywide.
Why include a teambuilding and CSR strategy at your company:
Supporting employee-driven service and giving is a smart business strategy. In a market saturated by competitors, it can be challenging to differentiate your brand among other businesses, and your company as an employer of choice for new hires. Our programs can set you apart to consumers and help you attract talented recruits and retain employees.
Giving back just makes sense – for your colleagues, your company and your community. There is proof in the numbers as you can see from these survey reports:
- 91% of consumers expect companies to operate responsibly to address social and environmental issues
- 88% of global consumers agree that a company can take specific actions to both increase profits and improve the economic and social conditions in their communities
- 74% of employees surveyed say their job is more fulfilling when their employer provides opportunities for them to make a positive impact
- 70% of employees say they would be more loyal to a company that helps them contribute to important issues
- 58% of job candidates consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work
- 55% of job candidates say they would work for a socially responsible company, even if the salary was less So we know there is much to gain by engaging employees in community service.
Ready to bring teambuilding and CSR to your team? Let’s go!
Every community has unmet needs.
TeamBonding’s CSR Programs allow your organization to fulfill them.
Your team will make a positive, meaningful impact on people’s lives as they participate in fun, dynamic and innovative team building programs designed to make a difference.
While mental health conditions affect 1 in 4 people worldwide, its impact extends to everyone directly or indirectly through family, friends or coworkers. With the continued and jarring impact of COVID-19, raising awareness and mobilizing efforts for greater mental health resources is even more critical going into a new year. The Mindfulness Kit contains everything you need to provide families with a variety of tools for emotional development and well-being that will help them learn how to focus, self-regulate, and build confidence.
Each volunteer will receive 2 kits. One is for them and their family. They will be guided in how to use the items together during the session. They will then lovingly put the second kit together and include a note to the family that will receive it as it will be posted back to the charity to be donated to a family in need.
Calmer Choice: Mindfulness Kit Assembly
In partnership with Calmer Choice, volunteers will receive supplies to their requested address to craft a mindfulness & stress relief kit. This event is a stress reliever for not only the end recipient but the volunteer as well.
In January 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing count showed that nationally 37,085 Veterans experienced homelessness. Most are male, while about 9% are female, and nearly half are African American or Hispanic. Nearly half served during the Vietnam era. Veterans are overrepresented within the homeless population and have greater risk of homelessness compared to the general population living in poverty. This program will impact quality of life, providing homeless veterans with essentials for living.
Volunteers spend 15 minutes learning about our homeless veteran population and use their kit to write letters, create military paracord bracelets, and pack donation bags with all the essentials that help our Veterans not only survive but work to get off the streets and out of shelters.
Operation Gratitude: Military Care Kit Assembly
Volunteers will learn about Operation Gratitude: their mission and volunteer efforts. Volunteers will then be facilitated in writing letters, creating a military paracord bracelet, and packing donation bags with essentials items for active duty military.
Sketch it Forward
With our Sketch it Forward program, each participant will be able to create a masterpiece that will brighten the day of someone more than deserving. As a team, you will create cards to be sent out that will surely bring a smile to recipients such as students for back to school, healthcare heroes, seniors, veterans, and more – the options of giving back are endless.
Within each card, there is a specific place where volunteers will create their artwork choosing from an extensive gallery of professional art or upload their own image. Using augmented reality through the app, a volunteers image will be projected onto the card, making it easy to create amazing designs. Once the volunteer completes the card, they will write a message on the back for recipient to receive.
Each Kit Contains:
● Augmented Reality App Instructions
● App Compatible Card
● Pencils, Pens, & Markers
Save the Bees Project
By keeping the cycle of life turning, bees boost the colour and beauty of our countryside. Some 80% of European wildflowers require insect pollination. Many of them such as foxglove, clovers and vetches rely on bees. Pollinators allow plants to fruit, set seed and breed.
Where would we be without trees? They are a part of our natural global environment, are used to build the very buildings that we live in, and we even write with, eat food from, sit on, and read from products that are made from them. As most of us learned in school, trees and other green plants take in carbon dioxide that humans and other organisms produce. Trees provide important habitats for wildlife and are fundamental to many ecosystems.
Each volunteer will be led in creating a seed bomb and an origami bowl in which they will plant their seedling. Once completed volunteers will create a larger bowl for their soon-to-be sprouted tree to be transferred into. Volunteers will learn how to care for trees and re-plant.
Each Kit Contains:
Give the Gift of STEM
According to the National Inventors Hall of Fame Science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education puts an emphasis on preparing future generations to be successful in their careers. The skills gained from STEM education extend beyond those needed to be successful in STEM fields, preparing children with varied interests who move into any industry to have valuable skill sets that allow them to be successful.
Volunteers will receive two build your own wooden toy sets varying from boats, trains, and cars. They take one and build and decorate it, recording notes for a child to recieve of top tips on how to build. The child receives from volunteer a built toy, letter and tips, and an unbuilt toy kit. While the child is building toy for a friend they are utilizing the interdisciplinary approach of STEM.
Each Kit Contains:
2 x Build Your Own
Top Tips Card
Looking for a custom company volunteering event for a Non-Profit of your choice, have an idea for a fun charitable program but aren’t quite sure how to implement it or know which Non-Profit it could help impact? Whether you’re looking to run a virtual collaborative volunteer activity with 20,000 employees (been there) or support a new cause in your community (done that), we’ve got your back. Your needs are unique, your team is original and we never take a one size fits all approach at TeamBonding. When our existing programs just don’t cut it, we pull out all the stops to help you build a 100% customized program for your team.
TeamBonding has been designing custom company team building events that forge real bonds since 1988, so we have the experience and talent to help you clarify your team building objectives and create a program specifically for your team. Many of our innovative programs originated to meet a specific need of a client. Not sure what to expect? You can focus on launching your next project, while we deliver the rest:
A Dedicated Custom Event Planner
On-site or virtual facilitation
Program design and schedule flow
Logistics Management including (but not limited to) coordination with staff, venues, materials, transportation and beneficiaries
Upfront fee structure – an hourly rate or project based pricing
Anywhere in the world with our Global network
Disaster Relief occurs in the first few weeks after the disaster has taken place, and focuses on rescuing victims, providing them with temporary shelter, clothing, food and water. In partner with The World Is My Country Foundation this kit provides humanitarian assistance across the globe both before and after natural or man-made crises.
Each experience will be unique to the focused disaster relief, the volunteer will prepare disaster relief kits while learning about relief efforts. The volunteer will receive items in relation to the particular disaster to make per person relief kits that will be donated.
Each Kit Contains:
Information on Disaster Relief
Various Items to be Donated Based on the Disaster in Need
The hunt was a huge success!! Even this skeptical crowd of mobile app building designers and engineers were pleasantly surprised with the very cool smartphone application and everyone had a really great time! Michael and his team did a terrific job facilitating and the whole event went very smoothly.
It was a great time. I have only received positive feedback from my team which is a rare thing. Please let Stuart know we loved it.
Our client and the guests LOVED the activity. Paul did an amazing job keeping everyone engaged and entertained.
The event was perfect !!!!! Your staff were amazing and engaging. We absolutely loved the activities building up to the Teddy Bear Build. Beyond our expectations.
I heard only great things about the Art Heist! Everyone was interacting and working together. Seemed really into it and having fun!!
The feedback has been nothing but positive. I received several unsolicited comments from many people who could not say enough great things about the program and the facilitators. It was definitely a success!
Other activities you may like.
Group Size: 10 - 50
Time: 1 - 1.5 hours
Whether you’re a team leader or C-level executive, the success of your company depends on your team. We’re here to answer all your questions about employee engagement activities, leadership retreats and other fun team building events. Naturally, wisdom from an industry leader can help make your path ahead way easier. Please contact us – we’re happy to help.