About Tom Morris
Tom is one of the world’s top public philosophers and pioneering business thinkers. He’s the author of over 28 groundbreaking books and is a legendary speaker whose electrifying talks reengage people around their deepest values and reignite their passion for work and life.
Performance. Leadership. Success. Change. Commitment. Imagine the wisdom of Yoda, Gandalf, and Dumbledore, rolled together and linked to the spirit and energy of the world’s most winning athletic coaches. Stir in the unexpected humor of a Seinfeld or Fallon, and you have an idea of what Tom’s audience experience. Bring him to your next event and find out why so many people call him, “The best speaker ever!”
Tom’s Most Requested Talk:
- “True Success: The Art of Achievement in Times of Change.” In it, he distills the wisdom of the ages for individual and corporate success amid challenge and uncertainty. Full of funny and memorable stories, this presentation will give you ideas you can use right away. One major company has requested this talk for over 65 of their meetings.
Tom’s talk is built around these seven conditions for success.
The 7 Cs of Success: For substantive and satisfying success in any challenge, we need:
(1) A clear CONCEPTION of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal clearly imagined.
(2) A strong CONFIDENCE that we can attain that goal.
(3) A focused CONCENTRATION on what it takes to reach our goa
(4) A stubborn CONSISTENCY in pursuing our vision.
(5) An emotional COMMITMENT to the importance of what we’re doing.
(6) A good CHARACTER to guide us and keep us on a proper course.
(7) A CAPACITY TO ENJOY the process along the way
Tom’s Other Popular Topics include:
- The Four Foundations of Greatness: This is one of Tom’s most highly regarded presentations, and is derived from his classic breakthrough leadership book, “If Aristotle Ran General Motors.” Truth. Beauty. Goodness. Unity. These are the foundations of great culture, great client relationships and the power of deep happiness for creative, breakthrough results.
- Plato’s Lemonade Stand: Equally requested and praised is Tom’s talk on dealing with the challenge of change. We’ve all heard the old advice, “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!” But no one says how. Until now. Tom’s presentation “Plato’s Lemonade Stand: Stirring Change into Something Great” will lift your spirits and guide you forward with a new sense of your deepest power to transform circumstances and make great new things happen. Like all his talks, this presentation is full of ideas you can use right away.
- Socrates in Silicon Valley: Steve Jobs was a notoriously difficult personality, but as a leader he built one of the world’s most valuable companies, and in the process changed the way we all live. In this talk, Tom explores the deep philosophy behind his leadership success, and provides you with perspectives you can use in your business, to take everything to the next level.
Share a message with your team that is unforgettable.
Our Virtual Keynote Speakers have the energy and experience to motivate your team online. Create memorable results for your team through our unique selection of authentic, vetted, and diverse speakers. Deliver keynotes digitally to audiences of any size, anywhere in the world.
YOU WERE FANTASTIC. TRULY INSPIRATIONAL. My team could not talk enough about the experience. They referred to you as an experience, not a “speech” or a “session.” To me, that is an amazing compliment, when you can present and people feel it as though you connected directly with each and every one of them.
Thank you! Your talk was a big home run!
Tom Morris is a font of knowledge with a firecracker presence. The way he lit up the room with big ideas and engaged all of the participants was truly impressive.