You can’t go for drinks after work. But having cocktails together hosted by our world-class mixologist by video chat can help fill the void.
This virtual program is professionally facilitated, remotely.
- Energizing your remote team
- Good for clients and staff
- Mixing up some new skills and relationships
- Creating an icebreaker for new teams
This program can be one as a ‘one-off’ virtual event or ask us about a subscription so that you can plan this every week until we can be together once again.
There’s never been a better time to learn a new skill and our Virtual Happy Hour & Mixology is the perfect blend of work and pleasure. Using Zoom or the platform of your choice this virtual event will blend in tips, tricks, and trivia from one of the world’s leading authorities on bartending (really).
The elements of a well-made cocktail work much like a team. Different spirits, liqueurs, sweeteners, and citrus combine to make one mouthwatering beverage. Understanding this synergy, and how the ingredients in a cocktail work harmoniously together have tremendous parallels when you consider why a cocktail tastes so delicious.
We’re making this even easier for you as we will ship each participant cocktail kits that include the premium ingredients you need to craft and enjoy a top-notch cocktail or mocktail or participants can provide the ingredients and the alcohol, themselves.
Cocktails/Mocktail kits include:
- Mint Julep – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Mint Julep cocktails: mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
- Gin Smash – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Gin Smash cocktails: mint extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add gin!
- Old Fashioned – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Old-Fashioned cocktails: aromatic bitters, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
- Dirty Martini – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four extra-dry Dirty Martini cocktails: olives, brine, orange bitters, and cocktail pick – just add vodka or gin!
- Champagne Cocktail – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy four Champagne Cocktails: aromatic bitters, sugar cubes, and a champagne flute charm – just add champagne
- Red Hot Shooters – the kit includes the top-shelf ingredients you need to craft and enjoy eight Red Hot Shooters: cinnamon extract, sugar cubes, and muddler spoon – just add whiskey!
Read more about how to craft the perfect cocktail during happy hour in our blog.
Rave Reviews From Clients
"Hi Julie, Thank you for following up, we had a great time at both team building activities! They were both very well executed with the short notice given. Thanks"
Last night was great and the crew we had did a great job with our team. We will continue to use you all for these types of things so thank you for doing a great job as always!
"Just wanted to let you know how much we all enjoyed our Mixology Team-Building event this past Tuesday! The Mixologists, Matthew & Matt, did a great job in leading the event and engaging the team in a fun, friendly competition. We’ve done a lot of different team-building events over the years and everyone agreed that this was our favorite!I Also I want to thank all of you for being able to pull this together with such short notice – it is greatly appreciated! You were all a pleasure to work with. Again, thanks for helping to make our meeting fun and successful!"
Great team, easy to work with and very accommodating to our special requests. Made for a memorable team building experience! Would highly recommend the mixology.
Contact us to tailor this event to your unique needs.
Even with all of the packaged event options we offer, you may need something different. Maybe a special conference theme, favorite management book, ideal training model or a unique set of learning outcomes… We can help.