Workshops, Addressing cultural differences, Building diverse teams, Problem solving, High-Level thinking, Creative connections
What is it?
- 25 cards that form a world map, helping a group form random pairings
- 10+ activities to help address cultural diversity and promote high-level thinking and problem solving
- Ideal for 5-25 people (per deck), there are activities that can accommodate more
- Time frame: 5 minutes – 60 minutes depending on the activity
What does it do?
- Arms you and your team with a space for difficult conversations
- Offers a straightforward framework for problem solving, specifically geared towards diverse teams
Who is it for?
Trained facilitators, independent consultants, facilitators, experienced teachers. (Note: This is a more advanced tool compared to our other resources.)