Team Mascot & Lego Drag Racer is a great activity to bring out the sense of play and creativity in your team!
Objective: This short, focused downloadable DIY team building event draws out your group’s natural creativity, then stirs up some fun and frenzied competition.
There are two parts: first, your group is divided into smaller teams. Using a variety of recyclable materials, teams build and name their own mascots. Because naturally, everyone needs a mascot when they’re about to create a record-breaking dragster out of classic toy building bricks. The race itself provides the big finish, with points awarded for creativity, originality and of course speed. A great activity that gives everyone a way to contribute.
- Connect teams
- Encourage innovation and creativity
- Have fun
Recommended Group Size: 20 to 450+ participants
Program Length: 45 minutes to 2 hours
Energy Levels: Medium
Ease of Delivery: Easy
What Do I Get?
WHAT DO I GET?
- Quick Start Guide– Follow this guide and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheet– This will help you stage a smooth event.
- Instructional Videos– This makes everything so easy. See how the team building activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step-by-Step Written Instructions– Following these clear instructions will help make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Checklists– A handy to-do list covering the before, during and after of your event.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet–Simply print out and use as a guide to run the activity.
- All printable props– Simply print out and you’re ready to go.
When do I get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you within 48 hours with your purchase/ information.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUPPLY?
There are a few things that you’ll want to arrange in advance to make your event a total success:
- Event Staff – We recommend 1-2 staff to run this activity.
- Activity Props– A large table, along with some recycled junk, i.e. ice cream cartons, milk bottles etc.
- Room/Space– You’ll need a room big enough to give each team room to work on their cars and mascots, plus space for a race track at the front of the room.
- Music and Mic– Music is a great way to get participants excited. If you’re working with a large group, a microphone is a great tool to help you hold their attention.
- Basic Props and Fun Prizes– Purchase some fun novelty prizes for each team. We provide you with some fun and easy ideas.