WARNING: A trivia game has never been so interactive!
Objective: The Quick Wits Trivia Game Show is a fun, friendly competition and a powerful way to get any team moving together. This event proves it.
Each round of this low-budget team building game includes a trivia segment and a team activity. Run all five rounds back to back, or use them one at a time to break up a long day. Questions are designed to appeal to a wide range of people – you don’t need to be a pop culture junkie or hold a Ph.D. in history to make a difference – creativity and quick wits count for a lot.
- Connect teams
- Have fun
Recommended Group Size: 12 to 20 participants
Program Length: 45 minutes to 2 hours
Energy Levels: Low to Medium
Ease of Delivery: Easy
What Do I Get?
WHAT DO I GET?
- Event Host– We will provide a host for the event. We recommend on additional staff member to assist
- Quick Start Guide– Follow this guide, and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheet– This will help you stage a smooth event.
- Instructional Videos– This makes everything so easy. See how the team building activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step-by-Step Written Instructions– Following these clear instructions will help make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Checklists– A handy to-do list covering the before, during and after of your event.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet–Simply print out and use as a guide to run the activity.
- All printable props– Simply print out and you’re ready to go.
When do I get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you within 48 hours with your purchase/ information.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUPPLY?
There are a few things that you’ll want to arrange in advance to make your event a total success:
- Event Staff – We recommend between 1 and 2 staff to help run this activity.
- Room/Space– Enough tables and chairs for each team.
- White Board
- Projector (optional)
- Music and Mic– Music is a great way to get participants excited. If you’re working with a large group, a microphone is a great tool to help you hold their attention.
- Basic Props and Fun Prizes– Purchase some fun novelty prizes for each team. We provide you with some fun and easy ideas.