The Paparazzi Challenge Scavenger Hunt has teams racing to complete a range of dares and challenges and ‘capturing’ the ‘evidence’ on camera.
The ‘Dares’ are a range of fun, team based challenges which have elements of team work, community awareness, social engagement and pure sillyness!
Great for getting teams a little active, moving them from one location to another in a fun way or help starve off the post-lunch sleepies!
Length: 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
Pax: 6 to 400+ participants
Energy Levels: High
Ease of Delivery: Very Easy
Key Outcomes: Connect Teams, Energize, Have Fun
Please note this is a downloadable event. When you purchase this event you will be sent the download information details.
What do I get?
All of the following program instructions and support material is provided online through our website. This way you can access the program 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Quick Start Guide – Follow this guide and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheet – This is your agenda to help you run a smooth activity on the day.
- Instructional Videos – This makes it so easy. What equipment teams need to bring, how to deliver the activity brief and how to manage the finish line.
- Step by Step Written Instructions – Follow the step by step instructions and make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- Checklists – Easy to follow checklists containing all the ‘To-Do’s’ so you don’t miss a thing
- Activity Brief (Powerpoint Slide Show) – This makes running the activity so easy. Simply customize the powerpoint with your finish times and location and then go through the powerpoint at the start of the Challenge.
- All printable props – Simply print out and you’re ready to go
- Full Support – Got some questions or just want to confirm that you are on the right track, drop us an email or pick up the phone.
When do I get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you within 48 hours of your purchase.
What Do You Need to Supply?
There are a couple of things that you will need to get ready for Paparazzi Challenge.
- Activity Staff – 1-3 depending upon the number of participants. You only need one person to get the Challenge going and then possibly another 2 at the finish line to help tally points.
- Petty cash – we recommend $10 per team
- Travel Passes (optional) – This provides teams with greater choice as to how they play the game. If you choose you can have participants bring their own
- Room/Space – This is a space to start and finish the race from. You could start the race from your office and finish at a near by restaurant or pub.
- Music and Mic – Music is a great way to get participants excited. If you are working with a large group a microphone is a great tool to help you get attention.
- Camera’s – Each team needs to supply a digital camera. This can be a smart phone, Make sure though that people are using a phone which you are confident in downloading images from.
- Computer – To download the photos onto
- Projector (Optional) – This is a great way to ‘share’ photos from the event over dinner or drinks
- Some Basic Props and Fun Prizes – Purchase some fun novelty prizes to giveaway to each team. We provide you with some easy and fun ideas.
When do I get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you within 48 hours with your purchase/ information.