LET THE GAMES BEGIN – DIY Office Olympics
Objective: Our most popular DIY team building program for generating positive interaction, fun, and energy.
Get ready for a hilarious high-energy event that’s perfect for breaking the ice or breaking up a long day of meetings. Teams compete in a series of short, easy activities designed for the maximum fun factor. They rack up points along the way, vying for the all-important bragging rights that champions deserve.
- Connect teams
- Have fun
Recommended Group Size: 6 to 60
Program Length: 15 minutes to 1.5 hours
Location: Indoors (can do some activities outdoors)
Energy Level: High
Ease of Delivery: Easy to Medium
Please note this is a downloadable event. When you purchase this event you will be sent the download information details.
What Do I Get?
- Quick Start Guide – Follow this guide and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheets – There are running sheets for 15 minute programs right up to 1.5 hours. These will help you run a smooth activity.
- Instructional Videos – This makes it so easy. See how each activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step by Step Written Instructions – Follow the step by step instructions and make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- Checklists – A list of ‘To Do’s’ so you don’t miss a thing before, during and after your event.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet – This makes running the activity so easy. Simply print out and use as a guide to run the activity.
- All Printable Props – Simply print out and you’re ready to go!
When do I get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you about your purchase within 48 hours with your purchase/ information.
What Do You Need to Supply?
There are a couple of things that you will need to get ready for Let the Games Begin:
- Event Staff – It will vary depending upon numbers of participants, however, we recommend having at least 2 run the activity.
- Room/Space – Table and chairs for each team
- White Board and Some Music
- Flip Chart (or butchers paper) for each team
- Some of the Larger Props (Which are too big to mail) – These include hula hoops. (Yes, you heard right) These can easily be sourced from your local Walmart or toy store.
- Some Basic Props and Fun Prizes – Purchase some fun novelty prizes to giveaway to each team. We provide you with some easy and fun ideas.