MASTER CLASS ARTIST
LAUGH. BE CREATIVE. GET MESSY.
Objective: Master Class Artist is a DIY team building activity that encourages creativity, playfulness, and trust.
Each group is given a postcard-sized version of a masterpiece by one of the world’s great artists. Now teams must work together to recreate the artwork on a large canvas. The unexpected challenge that sets this event apart: teams are supplied with paint, but no brushes. The resulting mayhem tends to be weird, wonderful and brilliantly fun. It’s a team building painting activity with a twist.
- Encourage creativity
- Connect teams
- Have fun
Recommended Group Size: 12 to 20 participants.
Program Length: 45 minutes to 1.5 hours
Energy Levels: low to medium
Ease of Delivery: Easy
What Do I Get?
- Quick Start Guide – Follow this guide, and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheets – There are running sheets for 30-minute programs right up to 1.5 hours. These will help you run a smooth activity on the day of your event.
- Instructional Videos – This makes it so easy. See how each activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step by Step Written Instructions – Follow the step by step instructions and make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- Checklists – Check the ‘To-Do’s’ off the checklists, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet – This makes running the activity so easy. Simply print out and use as a guide to run the activity.
- All printable props – Simply print out and you’re ready to go!
When do I get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you within 48 hours with your purchase/ information.
What Do You Need to Supply?
There are a couple of things that you will need to get ready for Master Class Artist.
- Activity Staff – It will depend upon final numbers however we recommend having 1-2 staff to run the activity.
- Some Activity Props – These include the things we simply can’t mail. Like a table and some recycle junk, i.e. icecream tubs, milk bottles etc
- Room/Space – You’ll need a room big enough so each team has some ‘space’ to build their cars and mascots, while also having a race track at the front of the room.
- Music and Mic – Music is a great way to get participants excited. If you are working with a large group a microphone is a great tool to help you get attention.
- Some Basic Props and Fun Prizes – Purchase some fun novelty prizes to giveaway to each team. We provide you with some easy and fun ideas.