Our Salem Mobile Adventure updates the tried-and-true fun of scavenger hunts with today’s hottest mobile technology. The result? A heart-pounding interactive team builder unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Get ready for a unique combination of sightseeing, gaming, learning and laughter.
THE EXHILARATING WAY TO EXPLORE HISTORIC SALEM.
Your Witch City adventure includes a series of questions, challenges and wacky tasks inspired by local trivia, photos, sports personalities, and bands. Want to customize your event? Our mobile app allows you to upload up to 5 of your own trivia questions and challenges. Have everyone on your team download the app on game day, and go to town. Running scores are posted in real time throughout your event, so the excitement stays high.
Once time runs out, everyone can regroup and kick back while downloading photos and videos for the hilarious awards presentation. It’s a fabulous opportunity for bonding and building your team.
JUST SELECT THE NUMBER OF TEAMS AND EVENT DATE.
Then add the Salem Mobile Adventure to your cart so you can check out. We’ll take it from there!
Your Mobile Adventure
How long in advance should you purchase?
You should purchase your DIY hunt 48 hours in advance. ( Please allow 72 hours in advance for purchases made on Friday )
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
- Password-protected team building activity just for your group
- Access to live leaderboard and activity stream
- Full instructions for you and your team
- 5 custom questions, photos, video challenges
- Downloadable presentation with all photos and videos
When do you get it?
A Teambonding member will be in contact with you within 48 hours with your purchase/ information.
- At least 1 Android phone, iPhone or iPad per team (up to 5 per team)
- Access to active Apple Store or Google Play accounts to download the app
- Device data or Wi-Fi connectivity where the event is taking place
- Designated start and finish location where participants can meet
- Optional: awards or prizes for winning teams
- Download the app the day before the event
- Make sure all mobile devices are fully charged
- Consider bringing extra phone chargers or batteries
- Close other apps on your devices
- Turn off Bluetooth
Want more? See how it works here: