It has recently been brought to our attention that one of the greatest meeting and event planning conferences is coming up THIS fall. We need to go! But, we can’t get there without you.
[#1] You JOIN FIPC & register for the 2013 conference at the Sheraton Boston Hotel in Boston, Mass. November 17-20.
It’s jam packed with 30 education sessions focusing on areas such as meeting trends and strategic thinking, professional growth and personal development, meeting planner solutions, speaker showcase and technology solutions. Let them know we sent you.
[#2] Once you register, we get to register for the annual conference too.
[#3] You get all of the FIPC member benefits this year.
- Interactive webinars featuring industry experts;
- Access to TheNetwork;
- Complimentary subscriptions to industry publications;
- And more.
[#4] We both get our networking and revolutionizing on in November!
Unique and balanced planner-to-hospitality ratio at all events.
Top 2 Reasons Why We Wish to Attend (and why you should too):
Networking, Networking, Networking
There will be more than 600 financial services and insurance meeting planners and hospitality partners at the 2013 FICP Annual Conference. That is over 600 people looking to make connections and bounce ideas off each other, all while learning from the conference itself.
Receive New & Innovative Ideas
We’re looking to Revolutionize the Future by attending as many of the 30 education sessions focusing on areas such as meeting trends and strategic thinking, professional growth and personal development, meeting planner solutions, etc… as possible.
This conference is a major opportunity that will equally benefit both Hospitality Providers and Meeting Planners. With that said, we need to find a partner to enter this conference with.
How to Join FIPC and Register for Annual Conference:
- It is very important that these rules are followed precisely.
- Click on this link to sign up to be a FIPC Planner Member: https://members.ficpnet.com/eweb/shopping/shopping.aspx?site=ficpnet&webcode=shopping&prd_key=0a297f97-543b-45d4-99e7-bee9bde7de3e
- When filling out the application, pay close attention to this section:
- During this part of the membership sign-up, please be sure to add TeamBonding as your referral.
Once you are a FIPC Planner member, you will then be able to register for the Annual Conference.
The process is easy enough and the benefits are endless.
If you, or a planner you know, is interested in joining us for the FIPC Annual Conference 2013 please contact David.
Get our newsletter
Sign up to receive news, tips and special offers.