We are TeamBonding, the best team building company in the United States, with over twenty years of experience in delivering the most unique and effective team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. We have been responsible for creating original programs that have become standard requests for business meetings, conferences, retreats and training sessions.
You are a current student who has a knack for Marketing, Social Media, Team Building and the Arts.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are available to start working in the spring/summer. Having access to a car would be preferable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Directly working and collaborating with the CEO and the Marketing Manager
- Managing and organizing content for all social media networks
- Developing social media campaigns
- Planning, creating, and editing daily blog posts for multiple company websites
- Event Promotion
- Competitive Research
- Attending bi-weekly brainstorming meetings to cultivate new materials & ideas
- Presenting accomplishments and goals to TeamBonding staff at monthly team meetings
Essential requirements for the position:
- Current College Student interested in Marketing, Social Media, Team Building and the Arts
- Knowledge of social media sights such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. and how they work
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Must have a flexible and adaptive attitude
Unpaid or for college course credit only.
Next Step: If you feel you are a match for a Marketing and Social Media Internship with TeamBonding, please EMAIL the Marketing Manager to apply.