We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over twenty years’ experience in delivering the most unique and effective team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country three times in the past 10 years.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who interested in Marketing, Social Media, Team Building and the Arts, then we want you on our team! Your work will include managing and organizing social media accounts, developing campaigns, and analyzing data.
You are a current college student who has a knack for Marketing, Social Media, Team Building and the Arts.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, organized, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are available to start your internship in August/September 2019.
Social Media Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Working and collaborating with the CEO, Marketing Manager, and Marketing Coordinator
- Managing and organizing all social media accounts
- Content creation for social media posts, blogs, and website
- Utilize resources to develop new social media campaigns, and organize cross-platform content strategies
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Monitor social channels for industry trends, news, and ideas
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Record and analyze social media metrics and progression
Requirements & Skills:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in a similar field required
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule 15hrs-18hrs/week and reliable transportation
- Hardworking, dedicated outlook with an adaptive attitude
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with WordPress and content creation a plus
Unpaid or for college course credit only.
If you feel you are a match for a Marketing & Social Media Internship with TeamBonding, please email the Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org