We’ve built something really cool, and need your help making it continue to grow as a market leader. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels, B2B marketing efforts, public relations, new marketing verticals, and marketing automation.
Our successful Marketing Manager:
- Manage all digital communication touch points, including website, social media, email, and automated responses; monitor, track, and document channel results; analyze data/returns/customer response.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts. Prepares comprehensive marketing strategies that align with company goals.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range objectives; recommending tactics and strategies; implementing directives. This includes, but is not limited to evaluating the use of technologies, workflows, and sales support material.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams; adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Experiments with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, earned media, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, trade shows, seminars, and much more.
- Develops new uses for existing technological resources by acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Supervises and manages the marketing team. Maintains marketing staff and resources by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training third-party vendors and employees. Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning resources; following up on work results.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services; directs promotional support. Support sales team with up-to-date and aligned marketing materials.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Client Relationships, Developing & Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Effective Delegation, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Technology & Data Driven
- BS degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years of previous experience as a marketing manager, marketing operations manager, product manager, strategist, sales manager or related marketing experience.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and marketing software. Experience with SalesForce and Pardot a plus.
- Experience in project management, third-party management, and internal team management.
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing tactics and industry through leadership.
- Success stories of bridging the gap between sales and marketing efforts.
- Strong project management and proofing skills.
- Passion for start-up and small business type initiatives and experience with bootstrapping campaigns.
Contact david[at}teambonding[dot]com with a letter of interest and a resume.