We are TeamBonding, the best corporate event and team building company in North America with over twenty years’ experience in delivering the most unique and effective team building and training presentations for corporations from every industry. TeamBonding’s growing team is dynamic, caring and professional. Our team building events and team training programs are challenging, fun and require an enthusiastic approach. We have been recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country FIVE times in the past 10 years.
Being a Sr. Corporate Event Manager is a job where time will fly as one day you will be communicating with high-level executives at Fortune 500 companies to ensure all details of the event are properly executed and next, you’ll be managing an event for 1500 participants (well, not the first week). Training will be provided and creativity and passion are welcome. We can’t build great teams without having you manage a great team of our own.
- Join a team of 3 other event managers
- Help manage, train and recruit a team of nationwide facilitators
- Help recruit and onsite event assistants
- Manage event/ production interns
- Produce offsite events nationwide
- Troubleshoot issues that on-site team may have
- Provide support to the sales department – Answer questions for sales teams to help clients better understand options
- Responsible for organizing logistics for events
- Organize event details with clients and venues
- Event manage multiple nationwide events simultaneously
- Ensure that all on-site staff are briefed and prepared
- Schedule shipments according to event timeline using ground shipping whenever possible
- Troubleshoot shipping & material issues
- Provide supply lists to warehouse and production team
- Responsible for 3rd party ordering, tracking and drop ships
- Responsible for double checking all event materials before they are shipped from our warehouse
- Responsible for tracking shipments for your own events.
- Enter event costs properly in Salesforce
Establish and Maintain Relationships With:
- Independent Contractors
- 3rd party vendors
- Program designers
- Specialty program partners
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 – 3 years of Event Management experience.
- Ability to work with Senior Managers within national clients.
- Must be a creative event manager
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills including exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Software savvy- Salesforce preferred.
- Effective time management and team leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain budgets with effectively managed program expenses.
- Must have a flexible and adaptive attitude.
Next Step: If you feel you are a match for an Event Planning Internship with TeamBonding, please EMAIL email@example.com to apply.
The job is located in Stoughton, MA and is not accessible via public transportation. Typical business hours are M – F 9:30AM-6: 00 PM. There is an occasional need to answer phone calls/track emails outside of normal business hours to help troubleshoot any issues on-site