The key to turning your good team building events into a great ones is giving up the dirt.
Providing your facilitator with key information about your group can help them better prepare to engage your staff, focus on your goals and make the content of your Team Building events more focused and relevant to your organization.
Before team building events, let your facilitator know:
- If your team has individuals with special needs or physical limitations
- If there will be “important people” attending the event
- Of any new programs that have recently been launched in the organization
- The general personality of the group and length of time they have been together
- The expected excitement level (or lack thereof) you anticipate
“Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.” – Virginia BurdenTagged: event planning tips, facilitators, gail, team building ebook, team building quotes, team building tips
Get our newsletter
Sign up to receive news, tips and special offers.