The Ice Cream Making Challenge is a fun-filled, competitive workshop that combines the knowledge gained from various expert workshops with the unique experiential facilitation of TeamBonding to produce an unforgettable and delicious Team Building adventure.
How it Works:
- The large group will be divided into competitive teams of 4 to 6 participants.
- Participants must leave their team to gain expertise in one specific ice cream making skill including recipe basics, waffle cone making, equipment instructions, and marketing.
- Teams must then bring together their new skills and develop a brand new ice cream flavor.
- Teams must present their new flavor to the panel of judges and one team will be recognized as the Ice Cream Making Champions.
- All participants are winners as they enjoy their ice cream and homemade waffle cones during the awards ceremony.
2 to 3 hours
Enough space for 1 table per team. An open space will also be needed from the size of a meeting room to the size of a ballroom, depending on numbers of participants.
“The group really enjoyed both exercises. They were a lot of fun. In looking around the room you could see people smiling and thoroughly engaged. Hopefully, we’ll be choosing more exciting exercises for our future events!”F.S. – Howard Hughes Medical Institute
“Your team delivered a top notch event that was both fun and relevant. It enabled us to achieve our goal of creating more familiarity within our group and also enhanced morale. We received excellent feedback from all of our participants.”A.W. – ScotiaMcLeod