Our Effective Communication workshop gives you the tools and insights you need to communicate effectively at work and communicate more clearly and persuasively with everyone on your team. You’ll improve both verbal and non-verbal communication skills and gain new techniques to help you communicate more clearly and persuasively in any situation. Unique communication challenges such as email and other virtual communication, as well as group settings such as meetings and presentations will be addressed.
And you’ll learn which type of communication is most effective for different situations. Find out when and when not to use email, when to pick up the phone, and when it’s crucial to talk face to face.
Build a more effective team by examining what your team’s communication triumphs and challenges are and brainstorm an action plan to get you all communicating more strongly.
In the Effective Communication training you will:
- Hone your communication skills and help you communicate more effectively
- Learn how to match different situations with the most effective mode of communication for each one
- Develop an action plan for communicating more effectively within your team
- Learn how to make your case, whether you’re talking with a co-worker, your boss, or your customer
- Discover how to use body language to reinforce what you verbally say
- Discern what is being silently said when someone is talking
- Get a tool-kit of different communication strategies and techniques to help you be a better communicator at work
Half day to two days
“The training went great, and we all learned a lot about how we can improve our communication with one another. Marjorie was a joy to work with, and I think our team emerged a stronger unit.”- J. S. – Danya