Seattle is a city of many neighborhoods, legends, industries and climates. From logging to aircraft manufacturing to biotechnology and now, sustainable development, Seattle has always has a progressive culture perfect for team building programs.
Some of our favorite team building experiences in Seattle
- Charity Bike Build with a health care group – our favorite memory of this event was the looks on the groups’ faces when 100 kids came in to receive their bikes. It was a heart-warming sight, seeing the tears of joy when the teams realized the bikes they just built were going to make differences in real children’s lives.
- Scavenger and treasure hunts with Microsoft and Boeing – events on foot using maps and GPS.
Some of our favorite programs to do in Seattle:
The “Greenest City in America” is not only one of the 10 best places to retire; it’s a great location for team building too. Portland’s laid-back, smaller town environment allows you to let go of the fast pace of the office and focus on how you work with your team.
Some of our favorite team building experiences in Portland
- Hair Razing Race with Nike – they were amazed to discover places they didn’t know existed, right in their own home town!
- Survey Says that Guardian Management just loved their game show at the Montgomery Park Business Center
- Pub Crawl Adventure with Nike – 90 employees that didn’t speak English very well, but the language of play is universal and everyone understood one another and the event was a huge success!