New York City
Explore thousands of potential venues and many opportunities to culturally immerse your next team building event. Customize a scavenger hunt to explore the creative side of New York City or take advantage of penthouses, parlors and galleries throughout the Big Apple.
Some of our favorite team building experiences in New York City
- Scavenger hunts for MTV and Major League Soccer as they searched for items, tasks, photos and challenges throughout the city.
- Product Pipeline was a big hit for the team at Giorgio Armani and provided some of the best photos of any event
- Cooking programs at lofts and hotels throughout the city where participants can take in the skyline as they bond!
Some of our favorite programs to do in New York City:
New Jersey has many locations to host incredible team building events, including Abbott Farm, the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, and the Liberty Science Center. Local facilitators have delivered almost all of our 80+ programs, from shore to shore. And the founder of TeamBonding grew up in South Jersey too, and has a special love for the area.
Some of our favorite team building experiences in New Jersey
- A custom program with the New Jersey (now Brooklyn) Nets – team members competed off the court in a light-hearted, competitive “feud” for their season ticket holders at the Meadowlands. Team building with The Team… gotta love it!
- McKinsey & Co found out which team earned the title as best Corporate Survivor in Long Branch at the Ocean Place Resort
- Outrageous Olympics just off the Boardwalk in Atlantic City for a large group from Panera Bread
Some of our favorite programs to do in New Jersey:
Some of our favorite team building experiences in Washington, DC
- Spy School with the National Defense University – this was our chance to play with real spies! There were 200 students who participated, all computer technicians that usually work behind the scenes. Everyone loved playing spies in this original event. We also worked with the NRO, but our work there is TOP SECRET.
- Toys for Tykes – 44 baskets delivered to children from broken homes and foster homes, including victims of poverty and abuse. It was amazing to talk with the volunteers who understand how much these packages would help the children.
- Canned Good Program – working with another client to donate 2,400 cans to the Capital Area Food Bank.
Some of our favorite programs to do in Washington, DC:
Philadelphia is known for its arts and culture. Picture this. Enjoy a half day exploring the Franklin Institute or the Philadelphia Museum of Art on our GoTek Museum Scaventure. You and your teammates solve a series of challenging brain teasers and work your way to the big payoff! The day is full of twists and turns, brimming with intrigue and friendly competition.
Some of our favorite team building experiences in Philadelphia
- The map-based adventure in Amish County with the entire MapQuest company – CEO Tommy McGloin even donned a pirate hat and led his crew on a treasure hunt adventure!
- Chocolate Company Challenge with Verizon Wireless – a Hershey, PA event (of course!), our program designer worked with a professional chocolatier to deliver a sweet success. We’ve facilitated this event with over a hundred more clients since then!
Some of our favorite programs to do in Philadelphia:
The Baltimore Area is known for health and science. Almost a quarter of the jobs in the Baltimore-region are science, technology, engineering and math positions. That makes for some innovative team building events.
Some of our favorite team building experiences in Baltimore
- Corporate Survivor at the Baltimore Aquarium – at the harbor front, under a tent, attitudes and barriers dissolved as individuals melded into teams with a group goal of winning.
- Great Limousine Race with CheckFree – this event enabled many of their long-time employees, who had never met, to get acquainted. Our client’s words: “Wow, what a great time!”
- Survey Says, Smartphone Scaventure and Operation Military Care for Chase Bank at the Chase Center on Riverfront – at the end of all the activities, the Chase Bank teams donated care packages to members of the Delaware National Guard, who gave them to U.S. soldiers preparing to be deployed overseas.