With venues like Millennium Biltmore Hotel, St. Regis Monarch Resort, and Disneyland, and Hollywood actors willing to bring dynamic energy to your activity or event, Los Angeles is the perfect team building location!
Some of our favorite team building experiences in Los Angeles
- Go Green Racing with Maxwell Technologies – teams of engineers racing recyclable cars at night! They told us over and over again how much they loved the event!
- Treasure Hunt Adventure in Laguna with Universal Pictures – imagine 250 movie execs hunting for their “treasures” around the St. Regis Monarch!
- Clue, a mystery scavenger hunt, at the Playboy Mansion – Bridget Marquette, resident of the Mansion and one of the Girls Next Door, contacted us to say that Hef wanted to do a Clue event for her birthday. We’ve now done two separate events for Playboy… dreams really do come true!
Some of our favorite programs to do in Los Angeles:
San Francisco and the Bay Area
If TeamBonding were to have a second home, it would be here. We are working with teams every week in the Bay Area and Silicon Valley, and you can’t top San Francisco and the Bay Area as team building destinations. Marriott Fisherman’s Wharf and Mandarin Oriental provide stunning venues!
Some of our favorite team building experiences in San Francisco and the Bay Area
- Catapult to Success with Yahoo! – we were over-the-moon excited to be working with the search engine giant.
- Wheelchairs in Motion – for Genentech was so rewarding for their employees to choose an event that promotes team camaraderie by challenging groups to assemble, test and donate wheelchairs